Ventimiglia Calcio protects the privacy of visitors to its website by adopting all the most suitable measures to safeguard personal data in accordance with the provisions of the law and EU Regulation 2016/79.
Who we are
The address of our website is: http://www.asdventimigliacalcio.it
The data controller of sensitive data is: Asd Ventimiglia Calcio, Via Vittorio Veneto 10, 18039 Ventimiglia (Imperia)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Cookies and other technologies for reading/storing information on the user's terminal
The cookies used by our site and our apps are divided into two types identified by the Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data ("Privacy Guarantor") with the so-called General Provision. Provision "Cookies" of 8 May 2014, of which we follow the requirements in terms of information and need/methods for collecting consent. In particular, this disclosure also represents the extension of the synthetic banner already displayed by the user when connecting to the website and/or when installing the app.
Based on the aforementioned provision of the Italian Privacy Guarantor and EU Regulation 2016/79, our website uses:
- Technical Cookies: i.e. strictly necessary for the site/app to function and/or for the provision of a service explicitly requested by the user. This category of cookies includes the analytics used by the site owner to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. For the use of this type of cookie, the user's consent is not required, unless the user expressly denies it for one or all technical cookies.
- Asd.Ventimigliacalcio.it: The site installs technical cookies in order to provide optimal functionality for users. These cookies can be session or related, for example, to cache optimizations or related to the presentation of content in language.
- Third Parties: When it comes to cookies or so-called technologies. of "third parties", i.e. installed/used on the site by third parties with respect to each Owner, the user gives or denies consent directly to the owner of the cookie and/or technology in question, to which the Owner merely refers with a link .
- Google.com: The site installs cookies from Google Analytics, they are used to collect information on the number of visitors and the way the site is used. The websites of origin and the pages visited are also tracked to improve the website.
- Facebook: This site installs cookies from Facebook.com in order to provide content included directly from the social network and provide sharing features.
- Twitter.com: This site installs cookies from Twitter.com in order to be able to provide content included directly from the social network and provide sharing features.
- Youtube: The site installs cookies from the youtube.com site which allows the inclusion of videos on its platform.
By using the Site, the user consents to the collection and use of information by Ventimiglia Calcio according to the terms and conditions established in this statement.
If Ventimiglia Calcio decides to modify this information, an operation it can do at any time and without notice, such modifications will be published on this page. By continuing to use the site after Ventimiglia Calcio has published the changes to this information, the user accepts these changes. Ventimiglia Calcio advises users to periodically check this page of the site to learn about any changes to this information.
How can I block cookies?
The user can manage preferences relating to cookies directly within his browser and prevent - for example - that third parties can install them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to eliminate the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of some sites could be compromised.
Rights of the interested parties
Finally, we remind you that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the interested party has the right to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data and their communication in an intelligible form; b) obtain, to which from the Data Controller or Data Processor: - information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; - indication of the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Managers, as well as possibly of the representative designated by a foreign subject to process the data in Italy; - indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can become aware of the same as designated representative on the territory of the state, managers or agents; c) obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him; - the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; - the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; d) object, in whole or in part: - for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; - to the processing of personal data concerning him, envisaged for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed to Ventimiglia Calcio by ordinary post to the following address: Via Freccero 13, 18039 Ventimiglia (Imperia).